cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <sstirl...@mediaone.net>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Apache,Tomcat and Cocoon setup instructions on RedHat Linux 6.2]
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:15:26 GMT
I hope this gets through to the Cocoon list.  If not, would someone please
forward it?

Here are instructions for installing Cocoon 1.1.7 with JRun 3.0.  By the way, if
you packaged that thing as a war file (or auto-built a separate package in that
format), life would be so much easier for deploying on Servlet 2.2 containers.

JRun 3.0: Installing Cocoon Servlet
http://www.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=17501&Method=Full

JRun runs (supported) on all Win32 systems, Solaris 2.x, HP-UX 11, and RedHat
6.x.  These instructions apply to all platforms.

Scott Stirling
Allaire

6.2]