cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: switching to C2 was: [Re: re project using cocoon 2.x@2]
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:15:29 GMT

Currently, I think -still IMHO- that cocoon2 is not accessible enough
(not in term of installation, neither code or understanding, but rather
in term of downloading and use), and cocoon1 should start fading away...
Indeed in the dev mailing list, the main thread are Cocoon2 related, and
very few are dealing with Cocoon1.
<<

We would also like to see C2 pushed more to the front. We have a
distribution set up (including everything you need to do a C2 setup on
Windows NT/2000) which we would put out for download - just as soon as this
would be acceptable. At the moment we  are delaying this until it is felt
that C2 has come far enough.

We have been using C2 as a base for our developments and think it is already
very stable. Check out our C2 based site http://sunshine.sundn.de for more
on this.

Have a great weekend

Regards