cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [C1] The new FAQs...
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:35:46 GMT
> > > Question: Assuming I was crazy enough to want to do this, how would I
>go
> > > about implementing automatic page splitting with Stylebook (e.g. new
>HTML
> > > page in the FAQ every 20 paragraphs)?

Forget that. It doesn't fit in with my other idea of permanent URLs +
fragment identifiers [technical note: frag ids aren't strictly speaking part
of URLs] to answers in the FAQ, so that links posted to the list would
continue to work for as long as that Q&A existed in the FAQ. I'll just split
the xml files manually if necessary.