cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: relative path to logicsheet, woes
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:17:59 GMT
>java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>C:\tomcat\webapps\htdocs\cocoon\xml\test\userDisplay\..\crud.xsl (The
>system cannot find the file specified)

at where? Can we have a full stack trace?

Are you trying to access a file outside the current servlet context? I.e. is
your context root blah\test\userDisplay? I've not been able to access
resources outside the servlet context using the servlet API in tomcat -
that's why cocoon.properties files can't be shared between webapps, I think.