cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:15:13 GMT
I'm trying to get Cocoon 2.0a2 (just out of CVS) running under
Tomcat/Catalina 4.0dev.

Tomcat seems to be functioning okay, but I'm having difficulties getting
the latest Cocoon 2 running.

Can anyone suggest where I should be looking, or tell me that the current
CVS has a fault so that I don't spend ages trying to configure the
impossible!

Thanks,

Stuart.

 internal-server-error - Can't access class
'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl' with
role 'program-generator' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't access class
'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[null @ null]]

 description - org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException: Can't
access class
'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl' with
role 'program-generator' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't access class
'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[null @ null]]

 from - org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

 source - Cocoon servlet

 stacktrace - org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException: Can't
access class
'org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl' with
role 'program-generator' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ComponentNotAccessibleException[Can't access class
'org.apache.avalon.NamedComponentManagerImpl' with role 'factory' due to a
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException[null @ null]]
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.getComponent(Cocoon.java:193)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapHandler.run(SitemapHandler.java:146)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)