cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Bouman <M.Bou...@telecats.nl>
Subject FW: XML and VoiceXML
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:32:19 GMT
Dear Sir / Madam,

We really hope you can help us with the question below and give us a clear
description of how to accomplish the matter.
Maybe you could send us also an example of XML combined with VoiceXML.

We are looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Martin Bouman & Richard Korthuis
TeleCats BV, The Netherlands