cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject C2 & Xalan2 Status Update
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:37:33 GMT
FYI -
I tried to run my changes to the C2 codebase against the latest Xalan2, and
it got further, but it still has problems.  It doesn't appear to like the
extension functions in the sitemap when transformed through code, but it
works fine from the command-line.  I sent a stack trace to Scott & Myriam to
take a look at.  It's getting closer...:)

Stefano mentioned that Ken is also working on this.  Ken, if you're out
there, could you shoot me an email letting me know what you've done on this?
I'd like to consolidate what we've done if possible.

- Sean T.