cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Weakliem, Gordon" <Gordon.Weakl...@Den.Galileo.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon/Xerces
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:14:19 GMT
The properties parameter is relative to the servlet context's base
directory, i.e. C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\ROOT for your root context.  You
can't put a full path in.  Just look at the path cocoon was expecting
"C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\cocoon\C:\JavaSoft\jakarta-tomcat\conf\c
ocoon.properties" - notice how it's concatenating your entry onto your the
base path?

For the second problem, it sounds like your "cocoon" servlet context isn't
configured properly.  Just because the selfservlet works in root context
doesn't mean it works in the "cocoon" context.  I bet
http://localhost:8080/Cocoon/Cocoon.xml doesn't work either.