cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Apache and Tomcat
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:12:46 GMT
First of all, there is no cocoon.war file in the Cocoon 2.0 CVS
download, there is a webapp dir, and if I copy that one to the tomcat
webapps dir it seems to work if I connect to Tomcat at port 8080. But if
I use mod_jk to make Tomcat work with Apache I just get to see the
directory content, and not the welcome screen etc. I think that's
because of a configuration fault in WEB-INF but I really don't know what
I'm talking about :)

I hope this isn't the wrong mailinglist for this question... :/

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology