cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From WAS Online <...@ndrmobil.de>
Subject DirectoryGenerator on latest CVS build (25-09-00)
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:49:10 GMT
Hi there,

finally i got C2 to work with catalina... (phew) which cost me a lot of
nerves, since the repositories do not seem to be in a 'synchronized'
state at all, as i had to edit a lot of files to get all that components
to work whith each other. Anyway, may problem is of another kind:

The DirectoryGenerator does not give any conent of a directory to me. I
really do not why, since i get all the System.out messages on the
cataline console which list a lot of files which i expect to be on the
xml output of the DirectoryGenerator. But it gives me an empty list. (No
exception or anything, just a page that says directorylisting of... and
parent directory)
Is there anything i may have forgotten, as for example security issues,
or something else?!?

an hints would be nice,

jakob
---