cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: woah there - "vetoed" changes committed to Engine
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:45:10 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 05:12:38PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > When you want to taste a real flamewar, just tell me :)
>
> Or look at the Avalon mailing list. Ahem ;)

Nah, that's nothing. The nasty flamewars I've been involved in contain
very bad personal insults (very bad not because of the wording, but
because you know where the nerves of the opponent are)... this Avalon
thing about coding convention happend in public but privately Peter and
I were exchanging "hope you don't get it personal" type of emails with a
very friendly attitude, this is why it resolved so quickly.

> Stefano - about to start making mumblings about PhantomReferencePool
> on the Avalon list now I've worked out who's who, if that's okay
> with you? (dunno whether you wanted to broach the subject or
> not!)

Go right ahead.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.