cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C1] The new FAQs...
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:32:01 GMT
Zvi wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> SplittingSerializer will be very usefull for WAP too!

Yes, yes, totally, but I think it should be more WAP specific...
(counting encoded bytes, instead of reacting on attribute namespaces)

My idea of a split serializer was a more general stuff and I doubt it's
useful for WAP as I described it.

But please, if you have better ideas, let me know right away... I'm
totally aware of the fact that Cocoon has great limits in WAP publishing
due to this. (along with all the rest of the WAP servers that I know,
BTW).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.