cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: C2: Uploader needed
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:14:31 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> Thanks Neeme,
> I think I found what you meant.
> the "polite" way of doing it?
> We should'nt expect people to download Turbine, just for this functionality?
> I'd probably want to incorporate the modified Turbine source into FP.
> Is this OK?

Yes, we already stole... ehmmm, "borrowed" the pool from turbine...
another piece shouldn't hurt :)

Don't take the whole turbine jar as a whole: it might create the
illusion you can mix Turbine and Cocoon, but this is clearly not the
case from this side of the fence.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.