cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Action proposal
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:10:40 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> > I have to think more about this issue, I still have to "see" the thing
> > from the outside and it's too foggy out there.
>
> Some parts of the proposal is still foggy to me too. Yes, please, think
> about it too and suggest you visions (they are always very good) because
> I see that Pete is far at the surface of the sitemap architecture which
> is good for some aspects (because we might be too far inside) but is
> sometimes a pain to explain how is should work :)) (hey, this is NO
> offense to you Pete, its really allwright how it is :P)

You know how I work... if you force the quantum state of my mind to
collapse you are polluting the result... there is no such thing as the
classic observer :)

I'll throw some stones in the lake and see where they go...

[...]

> > Do me a favor: download the latest Avalon CVS and see if it works for
> > you. If not, make sure you tellX-Mozilla-Status: 0009an later... I don't
> > want to wait for another Avalon release.
>
> I'm already there (you should have seen my questions on the avalon list)
> :P

I know, I know... but I didn't hear your comments on the proposals I
made.

> I also will completing the sitemap docs I've begun. Please be patient
> with me I have a lot of other work to do these weeks.

My patience is infinite (more or less), it's the rest of the people here
that is not :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.