cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From burtonator <>
Subject Re: Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:04:42 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
> Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> format (VRML would be cool)

> by Cocoon.

By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)
> This is to avoid confusion with the "Cocoon Utilities" project which is
> a javadoc clone for C++.

DONE and in Alexandria CVS.

** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote: **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail:, UIN: 73488596)   |
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.

View raw message