cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [1.8] Let's get this right
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:11:49 GMT
Robin Green wrote:

> > > P.S. Uli - if you want to contribute to this discussion, ensure that
> >you're
> > > subscribed to cocoon-dev.
> >
> >I thought users, 3rd party developers, testers and bug reporters talk
> >here, cocoon developers on cocoon-dev? I think if we bring all the
> >technical discussions to cocoon-dev, then Stefano will unsubscribe from
> >that as well - and we don't want that, do we? :)

Bug reporting should to go to the bug database (once it's in place) and
patches should go to cocoon-dev.

And, BTW, I'm resigning from release coordinator for the Cocoon1 branch
exactly for this: it's time you guys learn to live without me, I've been
baby-sitting this project for enough time.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.