cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Zvi <the...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: [C2]Access control using sitemap
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:43:30 GMT
Hi Giacomo,

I finally  got your example,
you using custom transformer, which trasforms and include specified document in
the position specified by parameter.
Except that this require to write custom transformer. It's also wasting
performance.
What I mean, by my first example is:
1. Transform sitebar.xml with sitebar.xsl and cache the result SAX events.
2. Transform footer.xml with footer.xsl and cache the result SAX events.
3. Do regular XSLT with the source document, which will get two previous
results as named parameters.

Zvi