cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Zvi <the...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: [C2]Access control using sitemap
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:21:27 GMT
Hi Giacomo,

1. Do we agree that there is need to implement aggregation on the sitemap
level and not only on the individual XSP page level?
2. I think that the XML Document Fragment "variable" is the "must have"
concept for C2 sitemap, and it's not increasing FS, as other things people
talking about, on this list. Otherwise I don't see clear way to have
pipelines with multiple sources.
3. I still don't understand your example, is there stack of results of
intermidiate transforms, that following pipiline components have access to?

Regards,
Zvi