cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing List Archive
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:51:48 GMT
Sander van Zoest wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         <http://archive.covalent.net/>
>
> sort of says it all;  I kind of took over Dirk's archives at
> <http://xml-archives.webweaving.org> and rewrote them completely in xml/xsl.
>
> Covalent has donated a machine and is willing to supply bandwidth
> and some of my time.
>
> Would you guys a) not get mad at me for snarfing the feather from
> modules.apache.org and b) would it be an idea to link this new
> site from the various apache sites?

NOT AT ALL!!!!

This is great news. I'll update the Cocoon docs right away.

Thanks for doing this... BTW, I'm curious: what does it mean that you
"rewrote them completely in xml/xsl"? what software did you use? I'm
sure people will be interested to know and possibly help.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.