cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Bug in XMLSerializer
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 19:50:08 GMT
Stefano, your recently commited XMLSerializer seems to have problems
with namespaces. When you enter the following snippet into a pipeline:

   <map:match pattern="sitemap">
    <map:generate src="sitemap.xmap"/>
    <map:serialize type=xml/>
   </map:match>

and request it with http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sitemap you'll see that
you get the sitemap.xmap file without namespace attributes. I've cross
checked that with the former XMLSerializer from Pier and that one works
correctly. I've also cross checked if the xerces serializers which are
used by the new XMLSerializer works correct. When I do a transformation
at the command line with xalan and giving it the -SX flag (explicitly
using xerces serializers) everything is fine.

Could you take a look at that? Maybe the Bridges are wrong?

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch