cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C2 XSP SQL taglib
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:31:36 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > > or we could bite the bullet and add {} expression processing to the
> > > attributes of certain xsp elements. that would cut down on the number of
> > > elements we need to add to the language.
> >
> > Good point.
> >
> > Ricardo, how hard would be to implement such an addiction?
>
> your choice of words betrays your bias. :)

Touchè, but this was only _one_ of the possible arguments.

If it is simple enough AND people ask for it, then we implement it right
away.... otherwise, we wait a little more to collect more feedback.

Of course, I'm biased toward laziness, what did you expect? :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.