cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rocha <rica...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C2 XSP SQL taglib
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 02:28:58 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > > or we could bite the bullet and add {} expression processing to the
> > > attributes of certain xsp elements. that would cut down on the number of
> > > elements we need to add to the language.
> >
> > Good point.
> >
> > Ricardo, how hard would be to implement such an addiction

{} expression processing inside XSP attributes is scripting
language-dependent.

How easy is it to implement? Fairly simple, I think: for C2,
it involves extending the ProgrammingLanguage interface to add
a string concatenation operator property and changing a couple
of lines in XSPMarkupLanguage to preprocess attributes containing
{} expressions.

> your choice of words betrays your bias. :)

Out of context, this statement looks appropriate for a signature :)