cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [vote result] new committer
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:16:58 GMT
Given the vote results (more than 3 +1 and no -1) and following the
loose meritocracy policy, I hereby officialy request that

  "Robin Green" <greenrd@hotmail.com>

be made a Cocoon active developer by giving him commit access on the
Cocoon CVS module.

This is also to inform Brian to create the account and take care of the
administrative things, for which we all thank him in advance.

Gee, way too formal tonight, ... ;-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.