cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: AW: AW: C2: Running in IIS? YES!
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 21:51:33 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:

> Anyway, Cocoon doesn't need xml.jar at all... maybe removing xml.jar
> from the lib dir could do the trick alone.... oh well, good to know BTW.
> <<
> Nope :-). ServletExec preloads stuff from xml.jar and so requires it to be
> present at _startup_ as opposed to when the servlets are loaded.

Ok, maybe something to tell to the ServletExec folks: "upgrate to

Anyway, if you write installation instructions I'll be very happy to
place them into the installation documentation (please, take a look at
the DTD and simply copy the structure it's very easy to follow, being
mostly HTML).

Thanks in advance.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.