cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mircea Toma <mirceat...@mail.com>
Subject Re: re problem compiling sitemap@1
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:07:32 GMT
I did try before to build my classpath in tomcat.bat by calling all C2 jars
before Tomcat jars but Tomcat did not work anymore. Now I called only
xerces.jar before xml.jar (as you said) and is working. Thank you.

------Original Message------
From: Sebastien Sahuc <ssahuc@imediation.com>
To: Mircea Toma <mirceatoma@mail.com>
Sent: September 18, 2000 3:37:49 PM GMT
Subject: Re: re problem compiling sitemap@1

> Except xml.jar that Tomcat 3.1 needs, I don't have any other DOM api

And that's the trouble ... xml.jar brings the DOM 1 interface while
cocoon uses the DOM 2 (form xerces). So either you switch to Tomcat 3.2
that uses JAXP (provided by Xerces so you won't need xml.jar anymore (or
it's newly equivalent parser.jar), or you hand build your classpath by
putting xerces.jar before xml.jar .

Sebastien