cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Action proposal
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:44:36 GMT
>Not really except how do use see explicit actions being triggered ? Do you
>have an action apply to sitemap that explicitly parses out data from
>cookies/put/get/post request ?

Okay this wasn't so clear :P.

What I mean do you see this as the way of handling explict actions. Have an
implicit action that parses out data and constructions a action-chain on
the fly.

So I could map the DecodeAction to /myappbase/blee and any resource below
/myappbase/blee will decode explicit actions then build and execute
appropriate chains ?

Cheers,

Pete