cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolande Kendal <ken...@interlog.com>
Subject RE: C2: Uploader needed
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:40:59 GMT
I think what this is leading up to is the need for a back-end data store --
without it a method to upload would be rather useless. A worthwhile
endevour to be sure. There are XML object stores available. I would
familiarize myself with those and choose one based on suitable licensing,
architecture, and support.