cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NullpointerException on C2 startup
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:40:53 GMT
Conny,

I had the same problems.

#1. Check if there are files in your build\tomcat-4.0\webapps directory. If not check if you
had
any problems during build. I had a problem where no files were copied into this directory.
I had
to modify jakarta-tomcat-4.0\webapps\build.xml. Added webapps prefix to ROOT, examples and
webdav.

  <target name="ROOT">
    <ant dir="./webapps/ROOT" target="dist"/>
  </target>

  <target name="examples">
    <ant dir="./webapps/examples" target="dist"/>
  </target>

  <target name="webdav">
    <ant dir="./webapps/webdav" target="dist"/>
  </target>

#2. Remove xerces.jar from tomcat-4.0\lib directory.

Thanks,
dims