cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DirectoryGenerator on latest CVS build (25-09-00)
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:22:36 GMT

--- WAS Online <was@ndrmobil.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> finally i got C2 to work with catalina... (phew) which cost me a lot
> of
> nerves, since the repositories do not seem to be in a 'synchronized'
> state at all, as i had to edit a lot of files to get all that
> components
> to work whith each other. Anyway, may problem is of another kind:

Can you explain your problems? I usually compile Tomcat-4.0 with 'build
dist', put all jars from [cocoon2]/lib (except ant and stylebook I
think) into dist/tomcat-4.0/lib and put the cocoon.war file into
dist/tomcat-4.0/webapps (I remember having expanded the cocoon.war
manualy into a cocoon directory)

> The DirectoryGenerator does not give any conent of a directory to me.
> really do not why, since i get all the System.out messages on the
> cataline console which list a lot of files which i expect to be on
> the
> xml output of the DirectoryGenerator. But it gives me an empty list.
> (No
> exception or anything, just a page that says directorylisting of...
> and
> parent directory)
> Is there anything i may have forgotten, as for example security
> issues,
> or something else?!?

It has worked some weeks ago but honestly hadn't the time to look at
it.  Did you try to look at the output of the DirectoryGenerator
directly (without a transformation step)?

Giacomo

=====