cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <>
Subject Re: directorygenerator on latest cvs build (25-09-00).sdm
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:18:11 GMT
WAS Online wrote:

> Hi there,

> finally i got C2 to work with catalina... (phew) which cost me a lot of
> nerves, since the repositories do not seem to be in a 'synchronized'
> state at all, as i had to edit a lot of files to get all that components
> to work whith each other. Anyway, may problem is of another kind:

Well, it should have been easy to do so. What kinf of file did you need
to change ? Concerning me, it was a breeze to have cocoon2 running under
Catalina... However I do see long term issues that I'm going to send in

> The DirectoryGenerator does not give any conent of a directory to me. I
> really do not why, since i get all the System.out messages on the
> cataline console which list a lot of files which i expect to be on the
> xml output of the DirectoryGenerator. But it gives me an empty list. (No
> exception or anything, just a page that says directorylisting of... and
> parent directory)
> Is there anything i may have forgotten, as for example security issues,
> or something else?!?

> an hints would be nice,

I experienced the same behavior. Didn't went into details since I had
others priorities... but I believe the problem is here.

> jakob
> ---

View raw message