cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Testers wanted for Cocoon 1.8-dev
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:23:05 GMT
Ok, never mind.

I compiled under NetBSD (using ant) from a clean check-out and all the base
samples and our sql pages and custom tag-libs are just fine.

It's on the MacOS (prior to version 9) that a problem with inner classes can
can occur. Namely, the file names are truncated. Mac OS 9 users with MRJ
2.2.x are safe from this anomaly.

So working config:
NetBSD 1.4.1
JDK 1.8
Tomcat 3.1 (tomcat's web server used for testing)