cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Testers wanted for Cocoon 1.8-dev
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:15:07 GMT
After a second clean run, making sure that the current and same xalan and
xerces are being used in the Tomcat context (see the previously attached
cocoon.xml for complete config) I discovered that the Formatting Object
example does work while none of the other xslt transformations succeed. The
parser directory does not contain the XMLParser class referred to in the
XalanTransformer class. However, I didn't check to see whether the xerces or
xalan packages that are imported contained the class in question. I'm
checking that now . . .

Mark