cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Testers wanted for Cocoon 1.8-dev
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:43:26 GMT
Hmm. First results are a bit odd. I did a clean checkout and get the
following error (the build succeeded, after some mods to the
xml-cocoon/lib/bin/MacOS/build.properties doc). . . .

Error found handling the request.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cocoon/transformer/XalanTransformer$XMLParser
 at org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(Compi
led Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

I'm attaching the output from Cocoon.xml as uri, which did, oddly function
(I'm assuming that it's xsl transformed, but, doesn't seem likely).

Mark