cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject [C2] what are the view components for ? And Q on command line
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:42:04 GMT
Hello,

Sorry, but I could not understand what are the view components purpose in
cocoon 2 sitemap. Could someone give me a hints on this ?

Indeed I started looking at the command line part Stefano wrote and it
seems to work mainly with links uri. Could someone elaborate on the exaxt
purpose of the command line, and give me an example on its usage ?

Thanks for any reply. Meanwhile I'm going to investigate by myself... :-)

Sebastien

PS: The main reason I'm looking inside the command line is because I'd
like to generate off line the XSP code since the on-the-fly generation
takes way too long IMHO.
And it takes even longer under Catalina : the CPU activity is not
reaching 100% (less than 25%) whereas with standard configuration (lib in
system classpath+ tomcat 3.2dev) the CPU is reaching 100% activity when
compiling the XSP pages!