cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon build.sh build.xml
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:00:44 GMT

--- Peter Donald <donaldp@mad.scientist.com> wrote:
> At 07:22  19/9/00 +0200, you wrote:
> >stefano@locus.apache.org wrote:
> >>
> >> stefano     00/09/18 17:25:34
> >>
> >>   Modified:    .        Tag: xml-cocoon2 build.sh build.xml
> >>   Log:
> >>   fixed latest problems with the build process
> >>

> >I don't know what's wrong but C2 doesn't build anymore. There seems
> >be a problem with Ant. The message of ant is
> >
> >build.xml:122: Unexpected element "path"
> >
> >Have you commited the right Ant version ? I don't know how to fix
> this
> >and need it urgently to work ahead. I've done a new update this
> morning.
>
> I think path was only added post 1.1 ant release so you will have to
> grab
> it from the CVS and compile - I just updated ant a few seconds ago
> and it
> seems to run stable so there shouldn't be too much risk in doing that

Introducing changes to build.xml without commiting the right Ant
version is a real pain. At the moment I'm not able to checkout things
from any CVS (sitting behind a non tunneling firewall :()

I've packed C2 onto discs this morning to be able to work on it during
lunch break and now I can't even compile it, shit.

Giacomo (how's compiling now with the command
         javac -d build/cocoon/classes `find src -name \*.java`)

=====