cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Burton <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to get C2 from CVS
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:05:09 GMT
> Totally agree with you ... and I think I will start
> right now with my own page which contains all
> questions I got in my process of learning Cocoon and
> the digested answers that I received (will be
> receiving in future).
> I just hope that this "yet another pool of
> information"  would also contribute to the quality of
> the Cocoon oficial documentation set.

There is (well, was) a dynamic FAQ on the Apache web site...  The old
one was a Faq-O-Matic script, it was replaced with Jyve (written with
Apache Turbine).  However, it now seems dead.  Anybody know why?

It seems silly that we have a dynamic interactive FAQ on the server but
it is not being used...  :-(

Ross Burton