cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject documentation
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:35:31 GMT

> > why people don't read the docs?
> >
> >  http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/cocoon2.html
>
> Because IMO the info about using CVS in the Apache
> web site
> is hard to find, and first of all you have to know
> you have to find
> it.
> In the Cocoon2 docs it's clear but of course not
> enough for starting
> with cvs... .
> If I the info is not enough I ... I ... heck,
> usually I read docs and
> if I don't find them ask where they are, not for the
> solution!
> Yeah, right, why don't people read the docs? ;-)
>
> Maybe yhere is something I'm missing, but why not
> put the faq
> on this list in the site faq regularly?
> Like... ok, I answered in the faq, go see there. :-)
>
> Cheers,
> nicola_ken

Totally agree with you ... and I think I will start
right now with my own page which contains all
questions I got in my process of learning Cocoon and
the digested answers that I received (will be
receiving in future).
I just hope that this "yet another pool of
information"  would also contribute to the quality of
the Cocoon oficial documentation set.

Regards,
Drasko