cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel] Re: [C2] UML Class Diagram for SiteMap
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 06:48:06 GMT

--- Niclas Hedhman <niclas@bali.ac> wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > > To produce a decent representation of the problem space via class
> diagrams,
> > > it helps if you understand the problem.
> > The sitemap is such a dynamic thing that I can't think of writing a
> > class diagram (probably because I rearly do). I usualy use
> interaction
> > diagrams to make me see how objects work together. Well, I probably
> > don't know what you are asking for so here is the way the main
> classes
> > work together:
>
> Generate SVG formatted UML documentation of the Sitemap on the fly???

Can you explain a bit in detail, because I don't get what you want to
see?

I've written a stylesheet that presents the sitemap as a html page.
I'll want to write an admin app (using C2 of course) for the sitemap.
But have problems with the FileGenerator not passing Namespaces
declaration correctly to the transformer. When you insert the following
into the <map:pipeline> of the sitemap.xmap file

  <map:match pattern="sitemap">
   <map:generate src="sitemap.xmap"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

and request it as

  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sitemap

you'll see that the xmlnx:map.... has been removed. Have no idea why?
Does someone elso do?

Giacomo

PS I've attached the stylesheet mentioned if somebody wants to test it :)

=====