cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] ClassLoader issues
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:26:44 GMT
Thanks Pier,

so ... back to the roots:

is it than possible to run an web application (set of
XML files with all classes in WEB-INF/classes
directory or packed in an JAR file under WEB-INF/lib
directory) on Catalina (I guess that would be the next
version of Tomcat) with Cocoon 1.7.4 (or Cocoon2)?

or would it be still necessary to specify all JAR's in
the Tomcat/Catalina CLASSPATH variable?

Regards,
Drasko

--- "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pier.fumagalli@eng.sun.com>