cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: [C2]Access control using sitemap
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:40:39 GMT
From: "Zvi" <thezvi@ifrance.com>

> Hi,
>
> Neeme Praks wrote:

Now I understand clearly.
Thank you all for explaining it to me :-)
Now I can start thinking ;-)

nicola_ken

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
http://www.aisaindustries.it/
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)