cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel] Re: [C2] UML Class Diagram for SiteMap
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 07:05:29 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giacomo Pati" <pati_giacomo@yahoo.com>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Cocoon Devel] Re: [C2] UML Class Diagram for SiteMap

> --- Niclas Hedhman <niclas@bali.ac> wrote:

> > diagrams,
> > > The sitemap is such a dynamic thing that I can't think of writing a
> > > class diagram (probably because I rearly do). I usualy use
> > interaction
> > > diagrams to make me see how objects work together. Well, I probably
> > > don't know what you are asking for so here is the way the main
> > classes
> > > work together:
> >
> > Generate SVG formatted UML documentation of the Sitemap on the fly???
>
> Can you explain a bit in detail, because I don't get what you want to
> see?
>
> I've written a stylesheet that presents the sitemap as a html page.
> I'll want to write an admin app (using C2 of course) for the sitemap.
> But have problems with the FileGenerator not passing Namespaces
> declaration correctly to the transformer. When you insert the following
> into the <map:pipeline> of the sitemap.xmap file
>
>   <map:match pattern="sitemap">
>    <map:generate src="sitemap.xmap"/>
>    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>   </map:match>
>
> and request it as
>
>   http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sitemap
>
> you'll see that the xmlnx:map.... has been removed. Have no idea why?
> Does someone elso do?

Hmmm... In my Transformer (class) the namespaces are called correctly with
Xerces 1.2 and with 1.1.3 are called but give an exception at the end, so
I'm not sure it's the FileGenerator, maybe it's the Serializer that kicks them off.
No, wait, the events are passed on to the Transformer but somehow they
are lost... in Serialization?
Them why don't we get output?
Hmmm...

nicola_ken