cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Goran Abramovic <go...@wapforce.com>
Subject XSP Question
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:54:27 GMT

Hi guys, I really have a newbie question trying to use XSP. Well, I get NoClassDefFoundError
error.

I put that class in a .jar file and stick that .jar file in jserv.properties and in Environment
path under Windows 2000.

I created an external java class which methods I am calling from a XSP page. The NoClassDefFoundError
is about XmlGatewayClient class.

I have following XSP code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

  <xsp:structure>
 <xsp:include>com.test.net.XmlGatewayClient</xsp:include>
 </xsp:structure>

 <xsp:logic>
 XmlGatewayClient xml = new XmlGatewayClient();
 org.jdom.Element root  =xml.connect("","","");
 boolean correct  = xml.checkPassword("test");
 </xsp:logic>

 <page>
  <author>
   <name>Goran Abramovic</name>
   <address>goran@wapforce.com</address>
  </author>
 </page>

</xsp:page>

Please help an idiot in his quest to understand Cocoon.

Thanks,
Goran