cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon logo with trasparent background
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:18:59 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Giacomo Pati" <Giacomo.Pati@pwr.ch>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Cocoon logo with trasparent background

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >
> > Someone please put this in CVS.
>
> Your image appears to have a red background on my netscape!?

This means that your netscape sucks! ;-)
On IE all is well... it seems that trasparent PNGs are not well supported
in Netscape.
I used red as a color that I declared to be trasparent.

> I've put it in as a transparent gif and also changed the status2html.xsl
> to use that instead of the png logo.

Good. Maybe GIF is still best supported after all...

nicola_ken

Nicola Ken Barozzi - AISA Industries S.p.A
http://www.aisaindustries.it/
Via Leonardo da Vinci,2 Ticengo (CR) Italy
Research Activity:
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Meccanica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, n.32 - 20133 Milano (Italy)