cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel] Re: [C2] UML Class Diagram for SiteMap
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 06:32:33 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@bali.ac>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Cocoon Devel] Re: [C2] UML Class Diagram for SiteMap

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > > To produce a decent representation of the problem space via class diagrams,
> > > it helps if you understand the problem.
> > The sitemap is such a dynamic thing that I can't think of writing a
> > class diagram (probably because I rearly do). I usualy use interaction
> > diagrams to make me see how objects work together. Well, I probably
> > don't know what you are asking for so here is the way the main classes
> > work together:
>
> Generate SVG formatted UML documentation of the Sitemap on the fly???
>
> That would rock...

I have an Applet2Svg Transformer I would like to send very soon.
I think it's cool, because if you have allready a component that draws
on a Graphics, all you have to do is put it in an applet and process the
page with the applet tag in the Transformer and... Voila', you have
Svg output!
If you use normal Java graphics classes you can have components thet work
in Frames (alone) and in cocoon2!
For now it's only Applet, but if someone I know gives me his code for
JApplet, it's allso Java2 graphics.

Cheers,
nicola_ken