cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: AW: How to get C2 from CVS
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:45:30 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>

> Eugen Kimmerstorfer wrote:
> >
> > I'm sorry, but when I access anoncvs@xml.apache.org with passwd "anoncvs",
> > the module "xml-cocoon2" doesn't exist. I get the following:
> >
> >    cvs server: cannot find module `xml-cocoon2' - ignored
> >    cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
> >
> > Is this my mistake (again)? Or can't I access C2 with anoncvs?
>
> why people don't read the docs?
>
>  http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/cocoon2.html

Because IMO the info about using CVS in the Apache web site
is hard to find, and first of all you have to know you have to find
it.
In the Cocoon2 docs it's clear but of course not enough for starting
with cvs... .
If I the info is not enough I ... I ... heck, usually I read docs and
if I don't find them ask where they are, not for the solution!
Yeah, right, why don't people read the docs? ;-)

Maybe yhere is something I'm missing, but why not put the faq
on this list in the site faq regularly?
Like... ok, I answered in the faq, go see there. :-)

Cheers,
nicola_ken