cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject HTML Formatter problem
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:09:41 GMT
Hi Folks,

I asked this question on the Users list, with no reply, forgive me for the
X-Post.

I am trying to output valid XML, inside HTML. (The valid XML is going
inside a <textarea/>, so it can be edited and posted back to the server, as
valid XML).

The XML sometimes includes Tags like <li>List Item</li>, The HTML
Formatter, doing it's job properly, strips the ending </li> tag, producing
valid HTML, but breaking it as XML.

Is it possible somehow to tell the HTML Formatter to not format the
children of certain Element?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design