cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Do C1 & C2 coexist?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:53:20 GMT
At 21:20 +0200 26/08/00, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I don't know how to do that, could someone explain?
>> They'd need different ports as well?
>
>I don't know your setup but you will have two tomcat configurations
>(server.xml). One on port 8080 (if standalone) and on on port 8081
>(these port numbers are examples, you can use the ports you would like).
>One with a classpath for C1 and one with C2 setup. You have to start
>both tomcats in separate JVM. Have I been clear enought?

You have, sorry I asked, it turned out to be simple.
I have just been using Windows for a couple of days :)
I am paranoid as hell with it!

Anyway, I got secure CVS setup (Mac and PC), got C2 compiled (PC only ...)

And boy, does it run!
The first you notice, is the SPEED!
Hey, then those nice URLs

Fantastic work!