cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Do C1 & C2 coexist?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:31:52 GMT
At 00:49 -0700 28/08/00, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>--- Jeremy Quinn <jeremy@media.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> At 21:20 +0200 26/08/00, Giacomo Pati wrote:

>I hope to see you fp working on C2 soon :)
>
>Giacomo

FP for C2 is definitely on the cards.
I am just completing an update for C1 at the moment.
I am starting to investigate what it would take to port FP to C2, SAX looks
very strange, at least I have some examples.

But do you actually want FP ported to C2?
Maybe FP has not been around long enough for everyone to realise how they
"really" want to handle this stuff .....

Another thing I could spend some time on, cleaning up the samples and make
some new ones.

BTW. Do PIs still work in C2?
Is this how you produce dynamic pipelines at runtime like C1 or is this
different?

thanks

Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design