cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Do C1 & C2 coexist?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:14:07 GMT
At 03:33 -0700 28/08/00, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> BTW. Do PIs still work in C2?
>
>PIs? You mean the special cocoon PIs? I don't think so. What C1 does
>with PIs is dont in the C2 sitemap now.
>
>> Is this how you produce dynamic pipelines at runtime like C1 or is
>> this
>> different?
>
>Definitely different. It's all done in the sitemap. Have a look at it.

So how do you do things like this, ( that I find very handy :)

		<xsp:pi target="xml-stylesheet">href="page-<request:get-parameter
name="as" default="html"/>.xsl" type="text/xsl"</xsp:pi>

to switch between two stylesheets,

	page.xml?as=xml
	page.xml?as=html

for HTML and XML output while debugging XSP?

Hope I can still do this kind of thing, I'll have a look at sitemap.

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre