cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [seriously] Going on vacation
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:22:51 GMT
At 18:48 -0400 01/08/00, Donald Ball wrote:
>On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>> 1) complete the voting procedure for Ross and Jeremy and ask Brian to
>> create the new accounts with sufficient karma to access xml-cocoon
>
>we got three votes for these guys, yes? if so, i'll try to start the
>machinery.

Great, I hope to get some more work done on FP this weekend, don't hold the
dist though .....

>> 2) do the Cocoon 1.8 release (I think we are pretty much in shape....
>> maybe some better docs on FP and connection pooling wouldn't hurt)
>
>anyone have any outstanding issues here?

The only issue I know of, is the broken distribution of Xerces 1.1.2.
Some of the MakeFiles were not updated with new source files, a couple of
classes like RevalidatingDOMParser are missing.

> is there a committer with windows
>who's willing to regenerate the site? (looks funny when i do it on linux)

can't help there

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre